November 18, 2015 || davidgit
A new report by the Google team has revealed the massive influence that online videos have on consumer sales funnel for buying a car.
Highlights of the report include:
- The average car shopper today only makes two dealership visits.
- 60% of car shoppers enter the market unsure of which car to buy.
- 70% of people who used YouTube as part of their car buying process were influenced by what they watched.
- Views on YouTube of test drives, features and options, and walk-throughs have doubled in the past year.
- Mobile searches from dealership lots increased 46% in the last year.
Here is the link to the report:
By David Gitonga